Thursday, May 07, 2009

IRA-Minneapolis

I just returned from Minneapolis where I had a fabulous time signing books and giving presentations. I saw some old friends and met many new ones. The folks from Disney•Hyperion were there in force and had a great booth set up for us. I forgot my camera, sorry no pictures. Signed books in the Anderson Bookshop booth with Patrick Carmen and Judy Schachner and they were fun table mates. We had quite a slew of folks come by to have books signed and they sold every last copy of Wolf! Wolf! and Moonpowder.
The last night we had terrific dinner at the COSMOS restaurant and I enjoyed talking, eating and drinking with Ally Carter, LeUyen Pham, Alan Sitomer, Gordon Korman and Jaime Adoff.

Now back to reality...time to get my butt in my chair and get some work done.
Hope to see you at BEA at the end of the month!

No comments: