Friday, May 01, 2009

April-May news

It has been a while since I've blogged, facebooked, twittered (no, I don't twitter)...whatever, so I figured it was about time I let you know what I've been up to. Since I last blogged, I have been working on a new picture book that I hope to complete this summer. I will post some things when it's done. Also I have been gearing up for the release of my newest picture book, Fu Finds the Way, which releases in September. My publisher (Disney•Hyperion) and I have created a very cool poster which is a whopping 18"x24".

I will be signing posters at the upcoming International Reading Association Conference next week in Minneapolis. I will also be giving a talk with the legendary children's book creator, Gerald McDermott, and I am very excited to meet him.

Besides the poster for "Fu" we have created this very cool postcard, actually 4 postcards in one. Be sure to stop by the Disney•Hyperion booth at Book Expo America in NYC on March 29th as I will be there signing galley copies of "Fu Finds the Way".
Here is the postcard:

No comments: